There’s a new burger joint that popped up in Sugarhouse. Habit Burger has been staple for burger lovers around California since 1969, and now found it’s way to Utah! This new-to-Utah chain specializes in simple burgers with fresh, quality ingredients served at affordable prices, which often causes people to keep returning, hence the name. I got the full inside – scoop when I went there recently, here are some tips for dining at Habit Burger
- You may customize your order with any of the ingredients that are on the menu. Say… if you like albacore tuna but would rather have it on a salad instead of a bun, or if you’d like mushrooms and swiss on your chicken sandwich, just make the request and it’s done to your liking!
- You may also ask for a whole wheat bun if that’s your preference.
- They are starting to serve gluten free options so stay tuned!
- They do have veggie burgers, which I’ve tried and highly recommend
- If you’re a burger lover, try the Santa Barbara style burger it’s not on the menu but they’ll know what you’re talking about… its a double burger with avocado served on sourdough bread.
- They have their own specialty fry sauce, made just for this location in Utah, and oh it is good!!
- They make their own ranch.
- If your indecisive, you can order half fries half onion rings, instead of a full order of each.
Go have a burger, or better yet, have a burger with avocado and a side of sweet potato fries!!
What I love about the Habits in CA is that they include the nutritional info in plain sight while you order. It’s so helpful! Do they do this in UT too?
I don’t think they do. That would be so nice!
The burger is decent, but Guzzi is more my style. I asked if they’d put a fried egg on it, and they weren’t down with that. Disappointing.
The sweet potato fries are good. The chocolate shakes seemed to use hershey’s syrup.
I still need to try Guzzi. Thanks for the reminder!!