I have some great news for those in Draper and the South Valley – a brand new Whole Foods will be joining the neighborhood. Come celebrate this Wednesday anytime form 4-8pm as plethora of local foods trucks will be hanging out in the parking waiting to feel hungry suburbanites. The public will also get the first taste of “Draper Dandy” ice cream from Scoop Creamery (soon to be located inside the Draper Whole Foods) at the Food Truck Rally.
Here are some highlights from the new store to look forward to:
· 35,000 square feet
· employing 107 team members
· including several unique features that embody the culture of Utah
· The Draper Whole Foods will be the first Whole Foods Market to have in-house creamery dedicated to making fresh, hand-packed ice cream. Scoop Creamery will be home to more than 30 flavors of homemade ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, and sorbets.
· full-service bakery with organic baguettes baked fresh twice daily, including a giant cookie bar
· hand-cut meats and seafood prepared in-house, and a variety of fast casual food venues for grab-and-go meals, including a sandwich station, a hot bar, soup bar, salad bar, coffee, juice and smoothie bar, fresh-rolled sushi, hand-tossed pizza, rotisserie chicken, and ice cream made in-house with hand-crafted waffle cones.
Local residents can stay in touch with store opening celebrations and giveaways through the store’s Facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/